Sunday, September 18, 2011

i just need somebody to love

I can't believe I ended up my life like this.
I feel so lonely.
I know friends always be there for me, thanks.
But I need someone, like more than friend.
I miss to call someone SAYANG or maybe BEE.
Being single might be the best,
Because you get the freedom and do whatever you want.
But being single,
I feel lonely.
But when you're in relationship, war always happens.
Sometimes I get jealous to see couple people.
I'm not jealous because I like your boyfriend or what.
I just miss being in relationship.
I miss that kind of moments.
And that guy always be there for you, like ALWAYS.
Guys nowadays are pigs.Maybe I should transform to LESBO?!
Hope find someone, and someone new.
And much better. Just hoping that.
I'm not desperate for love, I just miss being in relationship.


**gambar sekadar hiasan.

love : wena azari (: